Our LOGO- The House of Dawid chose the Pictograpical Hebrew letter “Bet” which references the “House” and the modern Hebrew letter “Dalet” which references “entering or moving. ”The logo is intended to be read from right to left. The letter combination simply invites the reader to enter or move into The House of Dawid; the dwelling place of Royalty.
Each design must fit over the clients head or hand. This MUST be considered when selecting the proper size and design. Our necklace designs range in lengths from 32- 42 inches. Our bracelet designs range in lengths from 6-12 inches.
Our custom line is uniquely styled for more discriminating taste. Contact one of our designers for exemplary service and styling that caters to the preference of each valued client. firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a Gemstone reference guide for what power each of the stones is “believed” to convey. This is not medical advice. Please do your own research.
The Power of Stones
Gemstone Reference Guide
African Bloodstone- Enhances healing and confidence
Agate- Enhances perception and strength
African Turquoise- Awakens purpose and wisdom
Amber- Reduces Pain and Negative Energy
Amazonite- Enhances calm and freedom of expression
Amethyst- Reduces stress and irritability
Black Spinel- Rejuvenates the body and aids in detoxification
Citrine- Used as a spiritual cleanser
Coral- Enhances peace and aids in transformation of thought
Emerald- a stone of great vision and intuition. Invigorates thought
Ethiopian Opal- Known as the Eye Stone for it’s brilliance and beauty. It’s believed to Increase your connection with nature and your purpose for life.
Hematite - Reduces negative energy and increases creative thought
Jade- Enhances strength, passion, and warrior energy
Jasper- Enhances balance and absorbs negative energy
Labradorite- Stone of transformation
Lapis Lazuli- Enhances peace and intuition
Lava Stone- Grounds and calms MoonStone- Enhances perspectives and balances emotions
Obsidian- A warrior stone in ancient world
Onyx- Enhances strength and discipline
Pietersite- Enhances fearlessness and self-realization
Red Garnet- Enhances sensuality and passion
Sapphire - Stone of wisdom
Tourmaline- Increases self-confidence and reduces tension
Tigers Eye- Enhances mental clarity and focus
Covid 19 Pandemic Policy for House of Dawid
The following required actions are observed by all House of Dawid employees in order to protect themselves and others from Coronavirus:
- General Hygiene
- Employees should practice good hygiene by:
We will routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces including:
- Work stations
- Door knobs/handles
- We will provide tissues and disinfecting, disposable wipes.
- Employees who are sick especially with cold or flu symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, or fever should remain home and seek medical attention immediately.
- Employees with sick family members should stay home.
- If an employee becomes sick at work, they will be separated from other employees and sent home.
- Work From Home
- HOD is a family owned business and fulfills its orders in a standalone facility with minimal outside contact. We fulfill orders with gloves on to maintain the safety and to prevent the spread of potential infections.
- If an employee needs to care for a family member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, they will be required to work for at least [#] days after the family member has fully recovered and it has been determined by a medical professional that the employee has not been infected.
- If an outbreak becomes severe enough, employee travel may be partially or fully restricted until conditions improve.
- We will leverage the use of virtual meeting technologies to continue work that would normally be conducted onsite.
- If an employee has recently returned from any area with a high number of COVID-19 diagnoses, they will be required to work from home for at least [#] calendar days and may return to the office if no symptoms have presented themselves.
Covid 19 Shipping delays
We are Currently experiencing a high volume of orders and shipping may be delayed. All orders will be processed in the order they ar received. If you have any questions, please feel freee to contact our customer support team. Customer support representatives are able to answer your questions via email at Email: info@HouseofDawid.com
We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to ship all orders in a timely manner.
House of Dawid~ A Royal jewelry designer.